Tuesday, May 11, 2004

I figured out how to upload photos. I have no idea how much space I have for them. Anyway, that's the new house. Built in 1940, white painted brick, one story with about a quarter basement.

Today we signed the new mortgage papers. ("Ready to sign your life away?" asked my husband.) Tomorrow is inspection day at the new house.

Also today I finally went to see the doctor about some shoulder pain I've been having for, oh, a couple of months, I'd say. I got a cortisone shot, some anti-inflammatory, and instructions on exercises. We'll see how it's doing in a month. If it hasn't improved, I get an MRI to see if there's a tear or something.

I've actually had this before, several years ago, but not as bad. Looks like I'll be doing shoulder exercises for the rest of my life.

As for the move, I believe it's time for me to start going to through my clothes and getting rid of some stuff. ::sigh:: This is always so hard for me. I seem to have an insane amount of clothes, even though I'm anti-fashion. (Much of it was bought at second-hand stores.) I'll be going up to my mom's next month and will take a carload, I hope. (She's a yard sale maven. She's gotten to the point where she buys stuff specifically for resale.)