Saturday, May 15, 2004

I had a day off yesterday, and got a good start on going through clothes, although I probably got rid of less than a fourth of the stuff I went through. On "Mission Organization" I think they usually try to make them get rid of a third. But I think I get to keep a higher percentage, because I do at least some "closet weeding" fairly regularly. I know I send a good amount back with my mom every time she visits. I also got Kevin to start, even though he worked yesterday. When he came home, I showed him a few of his t-shirts I had taken out (the smallest of the ones he doesn't wear), and he found a couple more he doesn't want, then started on some other closet shelves. In about three minutes he had a nice big pile of stuff. (My pile was twice as big, maybe a little more, and took me three hours.) It feels good to get a start on moving preparations.