Just got back from the vet. Mirfy has been having problems with one of his eyes. Turns out he has a small growth an eyelid, so I scheduled surgery for Monday. Nice side benefit: he can have his teeth cleaned at the same time.
He was very good at the vet's. When we have his nails clipped, he has to be muzzled, poor guy. But he let the vet put a couple of solutions in his eye, and examine it with and without the light. And he was pretty good in the car. He's supposed to stay in the back (I have a hatchback with the back seat folded down), and did move to the front seat to get out at the vet's. But I told him to stay back when we arrived home, and he did. Lifting him in and out of the hatch is kind of a hassle, but I can lift 40 pounds with no problem. (Mackenzie gets to ride in the front, of course.)

<< Home