I'm feeling a bit better about the financial situation. We're probably going to buy a riding lawnmower new, and pay for it in installments (zero percent interest for two years). My mom can loan us some money to get a privacy fence put in right away. Kevin has an item up for auction worth over $1100 (and there's already a bid), which will take care of any unforseen expenses (most likely in getting the house ready to sell). And as soon as we sell the current house, we can do some serious furniture shopping (and Kevin will be doing more auctions).
Between worrying about the move (and related finances) and dealing with my shoulder pain, I've been waking up at 5:00 or 5:30 in the morning a lot of the time (and I don't have to get up until 7:00). One of the consequences of waking up at that hour is I tend to remember my dreams a lot better, and I've been having weird house dreams. Like dreaming that the house is has "hotspots" that could burst into flames at any minute, and of course eventually the house is on fire. I hate that one. On the positive side, so far I haven't had the one about being in an attic with a really weak floor and knowing I could easily fall through.

<< Home