Friday, May 28, 2004

I got off a bit early today, and did some more plant starts. Now I need to tidy up the kitchen a bit, and I can feel like I've done something today.

One of the dogs managed to kill one of the baby rabbits yesterday. Kevin's not sure which dog is responsible, but he went into the garage for a few seconds after letting the dogs loose in the backyard, and when he came back, there was a twitching bunny on the lawn. I suppose the Darwinian view is that mother shouldn't have left them in a yard that had dogs.

I read a bunch of different online journals and blogs, and thought Scalzi's casual beg for a Gmail invitation kind of amusing. (Partly because I have one, of course.) Surely it's a lot easier to start a Yahoo account than post your plea for a cooler one and hope it happens. Anyway, yay Blogger! :-)

Wow, I see Gmail invitations are over $65 on eBay. I guess I know what I'll do with mine, if I'm ever allowed to issue any.