Well, the weekend turned out to be kind of a bust, which makes me regret not getting more done on Thursday and Friday. Saturday I woke up with a pretty severe case of vertigo, and spent the entire day sitting as still as possible and throwing up frequently. I've actually had something like this twice before (the first time as many as ten years ago), but this is the first time it lasted all day. I guess it was labrynthitis.
Today my stomach was almost completely improved, but I still had a bit of vertigo if I moved my head the wrong way. That didn't prevent me from driving, which I guess was kind of stupid, or getting up on the step ladder to take down glassware from a high display shelf in the kitchen. I ended up packing two boxes and quitting, but I also did a load of laundry and cleaned the stovetop and oven, so I don't feel too bad. And I got to watch a lot of the US Open golf tournament.
I guess when I go back to the doctor for my shoulder, I'll mention the vertigo.

<< Home