I had the day off today but was pretty lazy. I did a little weeding outside, but there's so much to do. And I have to figure out what to do with the black weed-barrier fabric stuff that is so obviously not working as a weed barrier, and is showing way too much. Plus I have to put in the plants that I brought from the old house, and the rocks. Actually, that's waiting on the dog kennel getting a floor of pavers so that I can use some landscaping rocks that were left here (which are currently acting as dig-prevention in the kennel).
I still am not done unpacking, or even arranging the boxes that don't have to be emptied. So I did a little bit of that today -- that is, putting boxes in the basement. We don't have as much basement storage here, but we have more cabinet/closet storage, so I'm hoping it will even out. I just have to figure out where everything's home is.
On the old house front, the painting and cleaning will be finished up this weekend (we're hiring it out), and we just signed the listing agreement with the realtor. So we could conceivably be getting offers next week.
I'm still making lists of things I need for the new house. We definitely won't be buying much until the old house sells.

<< Home